<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/LIAjRKtgrzM” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Pest and Wildlife Control guru Mark Hunter from Macon, Ga. is considered by many to be the number one pest and wildlife expert in Middle Georgia.
For over 35 years he has been helping homeowners just like you live PEST-FREE lives. When it comes to wildlife, roaches, ants, mosquitoes, mice, rats, squirrels in the attic, bats, possums, raccoons and even canada geese… no one does a better job than Mark Hunter.
Mark also spends a great deal of time speaking at state and local civic clubs and pest and wildlife organizations educating people on how to protect themselves from pests and wildlife critters.
If you have a problem with pests… or simply a question… call LandMark Pest and Wildlife Solutions today at 478-972-4357 and ask for Mark Hunter. He’ll be happy to speak with you anytime!
P.S. Consultation is FREE so give us a call TODAY at 478-972-4357!
Yellow Jackets are nasty in Warner Robins and everywhere else this time of year.
But there are things YOU…the homeowner…can do to protect yourself and your family from being stung by them
Here are 5 tips to help you stay clear of yellow jackets:
- Keep your eyes open for yellow jacket traffic, which indicates a nest is close by.
- Keep pet foods indoors when possible because they attract yellow jackets.
- Seal and caulk cracks to keep them from entering walls from the outside
- Keep trousers tucked into socks or boots when working in weeds and around shrubs and brush.
- When you discover a nest, keep your distance from it and call a professional to get rid of it. It’s not worth the risk of getting stung multiple times just to save a few bucks!
If you have a problem with yellow jackets or any other pest…or even a question…call Mark Hunter at 478-972-4357 and he’ll be happy to help you.
Find more helpful information at our website, http://www.LandMarkPestandWildlifeSolutions.com